- Non-metalized, microprismatic-lens retroreflective sheeting
- Used for developing permanent traffic signage, construction work zone signs, and vertical delineators
- Bright colours and wide-angle reflectivity offer enduring daytime and nighttime brightness
- Durable, UV-resistant top film resists wear and tear
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive backing aids in fast and efficient application
- Meets ASTM D4956 Type III/IV
3M™ High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting is a non-metalized, microprismatic-lens reflective sheet material designed for the production of traffic control signs and work zone signage. Offering wide-angle retroreflectivity at any orientation, this sheeting especially excels at maintaining brightness, even in low light conditions. Help improve roadway communication and awareness with reflective traffic signs made from 3M™ High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting.
Featuring a durable, UV-stabilized acrylic top film and a pressure-sensitive adhesive backing, 3M™ High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting is an easy-to-apply solution for improving roadway visibility. This sheeting is optimized for long-term reflectivity both in daytime and nighttime, making it an adaptable selection for 24-hour performance. Get up to 10 years of durability by choosing 3M™ High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting for your road safety sign applications.